该Ultimate Guide for the Best Grilled Vegetables- 所有我易于烧烤的提示，烹饪时间，没有棒方法，调味建议以及如何为您在那里的最佳夏季晚宴提供烧烤的蔬菜！
该re is just something about a slightly charred vegetable oozing with smoky grill flavor that makes my tummy happy. Most weeks I grill up a big batch of grilled vegetables and we add them to our meals throughout the week. It’s great! So I wanted to give you the ultimate guide for the best grilled vegetables out there! Some of these will blow your mind AND your taste buds. Let’s dive in!
该main question is, which vegetables aren’t good for grilling! Everything can be grilled but there are definitely a few favorites I have out there.
- Bell Peppers
How to prepare vegetables for grilling?
I find that grilling things whole or almost whole is the way to go. The more space you give your vegetables for grill marks, the more flavor you’re going to get out of them. It also makes them easier to flip around on the grill without falling through the grill grates, believe me I’ve had a few fall down there. Ok, so here’s how to prepare your vegetables for grilling.
- 柿子椒：Seeded and quartered.
- 黄色南瓜，西葫芦和茄子：Cut lengthwise into 1/2″ thick strips
- Asparagus:Cut off the woody ends or follow my easy recipe on how togrill asparagus
- Corn:Remove silk. I also have an awesome post onhow to grill corn on the cobwith two different grilling methods
- 番茄es:如果你使用罗马,我会把它们切半。Cherry tomatoes, I grill on agrill basketlike this one. Or you could by small tomatoes that are still on the vine and use the vine as a little handle to remove the tomatoes when they start to blister.
- Broccoli:Trim off the fibrous bottom half of the broccoli stem, then quarter broccoli head into small trees.
- 罗马：Yes, you can grill lettuce and trust me, you’ll love it. Don’t believe me, give thisGrilled Chicken Caesar Salada try and you’ll see how amazing grilled romaine can be.
Are grilled vegetables healthy?
Should I marinade my vegetables before hand?
I would recommend not marinading your vegetables. I find that adding a marinade that’s made with citrus or vinegars will break down your vegetables instead of keeping them crisp. If you would like to “prep” your vegetables ahead of time, you could cut them one day before and season with olive oil, salt and pepper then store in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator.
How long do vegetables take to cook on the grill?
Like all things, grilling times will vary depending on the thickness of each vegetable, the size and shape of the cut and the temperature of the grill. Place vegetables directly on the grill and cook with the lid down to create an oven environment, however check frequently so you don’t burn vegetables. I’d recommend checking halfway through the grill time. Also, don’t be afraid to move vegetables around the grill if they aren’t cooking fast enough or if they’re getting too brown.长长的钳子或薄金属刮刀如afish spatulawork awesome! Please note, these cooking times are total grilling times not grilling times for each side.
- Bell pepper:whole grill for 10-12 minutes; halved or quartered grill for 8-10 minutes
- Onion:sliced into 1″ slices grill for 8 to 10 minutes
- Mushroom:whole portobello mushrooms grill 8 to 10 minutes, smaller mushrooms grill 4 to 7 minutes
- Asparagus:grill for 4 to 6 minutes
- Corn:grill for 15 to 20 minutes with or without husk
- Eggplant:1/2″ lengthwise slices grill 5 to 7 minutes
- 罗马：halved or quartered grilled 2-3 minutes
Before you place your vegetables on the grill, be sure to brush both sides with an oil. This will help the vegetables not stick to the grill. I’d suggest using olive oil, avocado oil or grape seed oil. Also, this should go without saying, but be sure to season both sides with salt and pepper.
Tips for the Best Grilled Vegetables:
- Cut approximately the same size.I try to keep my vegetables as close to “whole” form as possible. For cutting shapes and sizes, follow the instructions above. To help with consistency with certain vegetables, like squash, I use amandoline slicer.
- Brush with Oil.含有帮助的油确保您的蔬菜不粘在烤架上。只需用石油淋上或刷蔬菜的两侧（我推荐橄榄油，鳄梨油或葡萄籽油）。
- HOT Grill.I like to have two zones on my grill. A direct high heat side that about 350°F to 450°F and an indirect side, just in case some of those veggies cook a little too fast! I start on the direct heat side. Most grills are hotter in certain parts of the grill, usually the back so be sure to pay attention and move your vegetables around so they don’t burn.
- Close the lid.Closing the lid of your grill creates the same environment as an oven, baking the vegetables as they lightly char. Check their progress every.
- 用酱汁或草药完成：One of my favorite tricks to do whenever anything comes off the heat is to finish with fresh herbs, a squeeze of lemon juice or a light sauce to brighten everything back up. I guarantee it will take your vegetables over the top and make them irresistible!
该best thing about grilled vegetables is they make a delicious side dish or a main course. Have leftovers? Cut them up and throw them in a salad! Here are some topping ideas for grilled vegetables as well as ways to use up the leftovers.
- Want to brighten up you vegetables with a sauce after them come off the grill? Drizzle them with thisBalsamic Reduction, add a dollop ofcreamy avocado tzatziki(dairy free) or finish with a brighthomemade pesto sauce!
- Add them to Pasta – like thisGrilled Vegetable Orzo Salador thisPesto Pasta with Grilled Vegetables.
- Toast up some crunchy bread and make aHomemade Panzanella Salad!
** This post does contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Joyful Healthy Eats.**Print
- 1red pepper
- 1bunch of asparagus
- 3ears of corn, shucked
- 1red onion, 1″ thick slices
- 1品脱of cherry tomatoes
- 1zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 3–4portobello mushroom caps
- 3汤匙olive oil
Balsamic Vinaigrette Drizzle :(可选）
- 1 tablespoon第戎芥末
- 3汤匙balsamic vinegar
- 3汤匙olive oil
- Brush both sides of vegetables with either an olive oil, avocado oil or grape seed oil.
- Place vegetables on grill, follow the following grilling times for each vegetable.
- 壁球: 1/2″ lengthwise slices grill for 4 to 6 minutes
- Mushroom: whole portobello mushrooms grill 8 to 10 minutes, smaller mushrooms grill 4 to 7 minutes
- Broccoli: grill 8 to 10 minutes
- Optional:In a small bowl mix garlic, basil, mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Drizzle over grilled vegetables.
关键词：best grilled vegetables, easy grilled vegetables, grilled vegetables recipe, how to make grilled vegetables, grilled summer vegetables, grilled vegetables, how to grill vegetables,
DON’T MISS A RECIPE ->